Monday, October 10, 2022

Week 4 - Blog Post #2 due today

Greetings!

From Pixabay; by Chräcker Heller  •  Düsseldorf


Today Blog Post #2 is due. You will present it next week.
* Remember, you must make corrections to your blog as soon as possible after Kevin shows you the mistakes.

Today ...
1) Check Blog Post #1 for corrections 

2) Fix your blog description (if you haven't already)

3) Sentence corrections (see below)

4) Verb Forms Practice

Sentence Corrections (let's do them together):

  • They living from one to one and a half years. 
  • So they rests.
  • Basically not so many clients, so they often spend the time lazily in the club room.
  • I found a poster about it by accident when I'm on a train. 
  • Do you want be born again?
  • Directed by Peter Farrelly.
  • Finally, about his control.
  • Currently in second place.
  • Kimi is suffering pancreatic disease.
  • So in this time I would like to talk about Green Day.
  • You will definitely like him if you listen this song.
  • I think anyone thinks pancakes are made in America. It's not true.
  • And played DJ at the closing ceremony of the Olympics.
  • My parakeet name is Koko. He is orange head.
  • Please watching this interesting TV drama.
  • Their songs always make me feel comfortable. I always listen to it when I take the train. 


Blog Post #3 is due in 3 weeks (Nov. 1). All posts should be over 200 words.


No comments:

Post a Comment